PharmBlue is dedicated to HIV and AIDS individualized specialty pharmacy care and most importantly, we put our patients first.
Our Triangle of Care: Patient, Provider, Pharmacist builds a supportive and committed team for overall health and well-being. At PharmBlue, we recognize that HIV and AIDS treatment and medication therapy can be overwhelming, that’s why we offer clinical and administrative expertise which lightens the burden of medication insurance coverage, refill management, and medication adherence.
The success of our HIV and AIDS pharmacy services help patients achieve significant reduction in viral loads. Our adherence protocols, along with medical case management, has a measurable, positive effect on patient outcomes. By enrolling in our PharmBlue pharmacy program, we take significant measures to help viral loads reach undetectable levels.
- Adherence and Medication Management: Specialized packaging, refill reminders, and Pharmacy Care Team support.
- Home Delivery Service: Confidential medication delivery to a location of your choice.
- 24/7 Support: Private communication with a pharmacist whenever you need them.
Specialized Packaging—Right-On-Time™ Packs
PharmBlue has developed unique packaging specifically to help with adherence. We offer a 7-day or 30-day supply. Our Right-On-Time™ Packs include:
- Comprehensive pharmacy labeling.
- Detailed description of pill appearance and numeric identifier.
- Color coded icons specific to time of day.
- On-the-go portable packaging.
- Multi-lingual printing available.
- Optional perforation for enhanced portability.
- Easy to open.
Taking your medication as prescribed is critical to your health. Our Pharmacy Care Team monitors upcoming refill needs and contacts you to remind you of upcoming refills and discuss issues or concerns you may have.
If you take multiple medications, PharmBlue will work with you, your providers, and your insurance company to synchronize refills so you can refill all your medications at the same time. On average, our patients take more than five medications, often prescribed by multiple providers. Our Pharmacy Care Team minimizes confusion and reduces the stress of adherence by filling all your medications at the same time.
The Pharmacy Care Team uses a proprietary, web-based tool to submit prior authorization paperwork. We work with your providers to obtain and submit all necessary information, so you don’t have to do it yourself.
Home Delivery Service
Because we understand that convenience and privacy matter, PharmBlue offers confidential home delivery service to a location of your choice.